SEPTEMBER 2017 PONY Club
school holiday Programs
GREAT GIFT IDEA - GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE
Wednesday 27th sEPTEMBER, thursday 28th SEPTEMBER
TUESDAY 3RD OCTOBER & WEDNESDAY 4TH OCTOBER
BEGINNER RIDERS SPECIALLY CATERED FOR!
MOST ACTIVITIES ARE INDOORS !!!
During these Fun Filled and Instructive Days the students will .......
Catch the Horses and Bring them into the Stables
- Learn to Groom, Saddle and Prepare their horse to be ridden
- Learn how to look after your very own horse
- Lots of hands on activities! How to wash a horse, Prepare a horse for a show, Grooming, Feeding & Rugging
- Includes : One Hour Riding Lesson in the Olympic Size Indoor Arena
- Includes : One Hour Of enjoying a Bush Ride around our beautiful property, or Games on Horseback
- Lots and lots of time to enjoy the horses & ponies
Time : 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM (6 Hour Session)
Cost : $110.00 per Rider (BYO Lunch)
Please note: Most Horse Handling and Riding is conducted in a fully undercover / enclosed complex.
This session is for Boys & Girls aged between 8 and 16 years old, for Beginner and Intermediate riders